- Procurement Services
- Procurement Registration and Information Request
- Vendor Information
- Certificate of Insurance List
- Chain Store List
- Conflict of Interest
- Federal Small Business Definitions
- Getting on ISU's Approved Caterer's List
- Iowa Targeted Small Business Definitions
- Insurance Requirements
- Public Records Requests
- Statement of Recycled Materials
- Vendor Appeal Process
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Vendor Diversity Initiative
- Vendor FAQ
- Vendor How To Guide
- Vendor Orientation
Welcome to ISUBid!
ISUBid is Iowa State University’s electronic bidding system designed to streamline the competitive bid process for both Procurement Services and the vendor/supplier community.
Vendors/Suppliers can register at any time and will begin receiving bid opportunity notifications when a bid is issued that matches your chosen supplier categories. Vendors/Suppliers must register to submit bid responses. There are no fees associated with the use of ISUBid. Bid responses will ONLY be accepted via ISUBid. Please allow adequate time to review and submit your response prior to the deadline.
Assistance & Resources
ISUBid is easy to use but there is help available if needed.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.